Thursday 20 December 2012

Games Makers Choir - Single

Games Makers were one of the surprise hits of this year's Olympics, showing off a face of Britain that helped change perceptions about our Nation and playing a vital role in the smooth running of both the Olympics and Paralympics. 

Some of the Gamesmakers have formed a choir and are releasing a christmas single. Personally I think it would be fabulous if one of the surprise hits of the Olympics created a surprise hit at Christmas.  Can I please urge everyone to think about buying it. 

Anyone that knows my musical taste will be fully aware that I would not normally touch this sort of music (not enough guitar!!) - but I will be making an exception for this.   The profits from the single will be used to help provide funding for aspiring athletes.

2 comments:

  1. What is a guitar

    I prefer the harp myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you have this wrong. My understanding is that the Les Paul guitar is now the instrument of choice in heaven, especially since Les Paul himself is now up there and rocking out.

    ReplyDelete